Sunday, October 14, 2012

Our Daughters' love for their Daddy

It is impossible to find many things that we need here so we have resorted to having Jessica mail us things. Danielle had been helpful in finding things and then mailing them to Jessica and she sends them on. I needed a few things so they started yet another box, which looked like it would be exclusively full of my stuff. But dad mentioned that while looking online for something, he saw a limited edition Oreo, candy corn Oreos. That didn't sound great to me but Dad is a die hard Oreo fan. Sadly, Jessica said she couldn't find them but Dad still hoped. The shipment came and to our surprise there was a pack of Candy Corn Oreos! My next surprise came when dad decided to share them. He invited the assistants and Sis. McKnight up to our apartment for a "surprise". Here there are enjoying what actually was a pretty good Oreo.
This is the letter Jessica sent with them.
"Dad, I hope you really appreciate these Oreos! I took Abigail and Eve into SuperTarget, Kroger and Walmart to find these. When they weren't there, Rod checked Tom Thumb and he couldn't find them. Later I checked another SuperTargert and the Kroger Marketplace. Still no luck! I packaged everything up with just the regular Halloween Oreos, but when I told Danielle I had given up, she started looking. She found out they were only sold at Target. She called TEN different Targets before finally finding some. I didn't want to have to wait until she sent them to me so I called the McKinney Target ... no luck. FINALLY I found them at the Plano Target. Rod left work early, so I could send them out today. These better be the most delicious things you have ever tasted!!!"
To us they were because they were so full of love from daughters. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Let's give credit where credit is due. Danielle has helped with putting together about 5% of the packages I've sent to you. 95% has been all me ... with kids in tow.

    ReplyDelete