We have had some amazing sunsets! But on this night the action was in the east. I don't know what you would call this but it was really pretty to watch.
Also fun is watching the ships come in. And to be honest, we are surprise by how few come in. The ships include the fast ferry, freighters, and on rare occasions a cruise ship. But this week there has been a military ship just off shore, going back and forth. This was our view this morning of it coming and going.
And last but certainly not least - a whale sighting. I was headed to the kitchen and the door was open so I had a clear view of the ocean. I suddenly saw some water spraying up really high and then a whale come flying up. I screamed for Robert and together we saw two more water sprays and the tails flipping up. It is whale season so we are going to keep our eyes open and a camera closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment