Also I received some very unusual Birthday gifts - unusual for here anyway. First, the packages Jessica sent to us that should not have arrived until the first of September came early on my birthday. A few needed items from home made for a great gift. Second, it rained. That was equally needed around here. Here is the view from our office window.
Saturday, September 1, 2012
Birthday!
My sister-in-law Dana says if it isn't in the scrapbook it didn't happen. So to make sure it really happened, I will document it. It started out with Robert and I listing all the blessings we have
received this last year. My double nickle year was a great year. Now I
am 56 and born in 1956. That only happens once in a life time - if it
happens at all. So I am hoping this year will be as good as last - and
maybe even better. Here I am being sung to by the missionaries and
Sister Cummings, the nurse. She was nice enough to make me a cake. The
missionaries are singing a Brazilian version of Happy Birthday which
includes some clapping and shouting. It was great.
Also I received some very unusual Birthday gifts - unusual for here anyway. First, the packages Jessica sent to us that should not have arrived until the first of September came early on my birthday. A few needed items from home made for a great gift. Second, it rained. That was equally needed around here. Here is the view from our office window.
Also I received some very unusual Birthday gifts - unusual for here anyway. First, the packages Jessica sent to us that should not have arrived until the first of September came early on my birthday. A few needed items from home made for a great gift. Second, it rained. That was equally needed around here. Here is the view from our office window.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment