I have never seen anything close to salsa or salad dressing the whole time we have been here. And a big thing of oatmeal is never seen. Check out the refried beans! Oh we are so excited and my family needs to be too as it means we will be requesting fewer care packages. Hey they even had Oreos!
Saturday, February 2, 2013
An All Ameriacan Store!!!
I have never seen anything close to salsa or salad dressing the whole time we have been here. And a big thing of oatmeal is never seen. Check out the refried beans! Oh we are so excited and my family needs to be too as it means we will be requesting fewer care packages. Hey they even had Oreos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! No more food in your care packages!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing! I can't believe what a busy, crazy month you have had back in Cape Verde!
ReplyDeleteLucky you on the food sources! Your adventure continues and I have enjoyed it from afar.
ReplyDeleteI loved reading all your posts since you returned. Oh the memories you are making!
ReplyDelete