Sunday, February 24, 2013

Spring has Sprung - I think

We have no idea what season we are in right now. Technically it is winter, but what is happening around us makes me wonder. It is never colder than 68* and there are suddenly flowers blooming all over the island like this.
Even the cactus are blooming.


And across the street I see this from my window. If you can't tell, that is one of the Brownies with 9! black puppies in tow.

Here is a close up. There are always a few that roam away so I can never get them all togther, but there are nine! We suspect the black lab we named Buddy is somehow involved.
And then there is the sudden influx of sailboats in the bay. I don't know how far they have come from. Some may be just from other nearby Islands but we know of one that came all the way from Holland. I was raised sailing on our family boat so this just makes me so envious.
So we say it is spring. We will see what the weather holds next weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment