Look closely there are more than people in the back of that truck-taxi - there are also cows.
Two miles later we saw this. We weren't sure we should pass him for fear he would tip over on us.
The funny thing was that just after I took the picture he pulled over and picked up a passenger. Seriously! The passenger, however, was allowed to sit in the cab.
I regret that I didn't have my camera to photograph the funnest truck situation we saw here. Like the previous picture this truck, which was a little bigger, was very overloaded and thankfully not with people. He started to climb a steep hill and the load started to slip off the back of the truck. The back half of the load hit the road bringing the bed of the truck down with it. That caused the cab of the truck to shot up in the air about 10 feet. When we arrived on the scene the poor driver was trying to figure out how to get out. I thought the missionaries with us were going to die of laughter. Needless to say we have yet to hail one of these truck-taxis for a ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment